Check-In time for Sites is 2:00 pm
Check-Out time for Sites is 11:00 am
Check-In time for Cabins is 4:00 pm
Check-Out time for Cabins is 11:00 am
Wilderness Village is a private, member owned resort. As a condition of accessing our facilities, we require that you comply with our rules and policies. If you are unsure or require clarification, please ask our office staff or Resort Patrol. The rules help ensure that all campers have a pleasant stay.
Resort Patrol is authorized to enforce our rules. It is your responsibility to read and understand our rules; guests failing to comply will be required to leave the premises without refund and additional fines may be applied as necessary.
Aggressive, unacceptable, or inappropriate conduct toward Staff and/or other Campers will NOT be tolerated.
- The speed limit within Resort property is 15 Km/hr.
- Registration and Site occupation:
- All RVs must be backed-in to sites. Parking is allowed on gravel site pads or designated parking lots only. Maximum of eight (8) adult persons may occupy any one site.
- Everyone is required to register at the office after choosing a site. Valid photo ID is required for all registrations. Registered Campers only; Non-Members are not permitted visitors at the Resort.
- Reserving a site for Campers arriving later is strictly prohibited.
- Gathering or cutting of live trees and/or other vegetation including flowers is prohibited. Nothing can be tied or attached to trees (i.e., ropes, straps, bungee cords, etc.)
- You are expected to ensure your site remains clean and tidy. All garbage must be removed when you leave. Campers leaving a site in unclean condition requiring additional maintenance or cleaning will be charged a minimum fine of $100.
- General Stewardship:
- Quiet time is 11:00 PM. This means: no excessive noise that disrupts other campers.
- Parents and/or Guardians are held responsible for the conduct of all minor children under 18. Minors are subject to an 11:00 PM curfew and must be supervised at an individual site after this time.
- Pets must be leashed at all times (except off-leash area) and droppings must be cleaned up and disposed of appropriately. Pets are not permitted in public areas* such as the playground, sports fields, decks, or inside any building (*exception of clearly identified service animals).
- Alcohol* and cannabis may only be consumed within a campsite (*Alcohol may be consumed at Resort sponsored events such as Pub Night or licensed areas such as the Store/Concession/Lodge only).
- Fires must never be left unattended and only permitted in designated fire pits. Please use firewood responsibly; removal of firewood from the Resort is prohibited and considered theft.
- Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs:
No lifeguard on duty – use at your own risk. Pool rules must always be observed. Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult in all pool and hot tub areas. Children who are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper. Swimwear is required in all pools and hot tubs – no streetwear.
- ATV/OHV use:
ATV/OHVs and dirt bikes are not to be used as transportation within the Resort and must be loaded on a vehicle/trailer to the staging area. Access to trails and day use parking is available in the Secondary Compound. Respectful trail use and operation of ATV/OHVs is permitted using approved routes in/out of the Resort; Ask us for directions to these routes if you are unsure.
- Fireworks, firearms and other recreational equipment
Such as paintball guns, airsoft, archery, etc. that have a high-risk factor are strictly prohibited.